BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Padre's Day

Just a note to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day.

He is coming over later to replace the sink in my bathroom, so I need to whip up something special for him to eat. If I ask him what he wants he'll tell me spaghetti with garlic and oil. He's an old school Italian guy, of course that is what he would want for a special meal.

I think he had the perfect day so far... watching some World Cup matches (Brazil vs. Australia), going to Home Depot, and installing a sink. He'll eat some pasta, drink an espresso, and take a nap on my recliner. Not bad for a simple man. That's one of the reasons why I love him. He is uncomplicated, and he has no expectations for me other than to be happy with my life. Which he is, I hope. Now if I can only find a guy like that...

0 comments: