BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2006 Christmas List

Since all the haters* claim that I am spoiled (see here, here, and here for evidence), an accusation which I have never denied, I am posting my Christmas list. Moreover, because my birthday was extravagant, this list is minimal. See, I am all about equality.

1. The North Face Applique Nuptse jacket 700 down fill-Black: NYC Winters are really, really cold.










2. Thai Style Mortar and Pestle: An addition to my collection of kitchen gadgets; also can be used as a handy weapon, as it probably weighs as much as I go. P.S. Size does matter in this case, bigger = better.









3. ProductRED iPod Nano: It’s time I upgrade, and what better upgrade than to an iPod in my favorite color?












So… that’s it; I think split between my family, this is nothing. Not like a $500 GPS system that my sister wants.

***************************

*I need to retire this word in favor of something newer, but it fits my purposes today.

1 comments:

oct-libra said...

the gps system is $350 and i offered a coupon to get it for less money.

ps for my job i have to drive all over the tri-state area, wouldn't you want me safe and sound driving?