BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So Over It

These past few weeks have been nothing short of a nightmare.

Other than being in a horrible fight with Dirty, which I will get into at another time, work has been hell. After Tall_Trees_ left, I thought that I would get a bit of reprieve, i.e. no work drama. Boy, was I super-duper wrong.

One of my staff decided to refuse a directive. At my agency, this is considered a terminable offense. BS, I know, but I have to toe the company line, being middle management and all. I went through all of the proper channels and she was put on suspension. I guess she deserved it, she did have a real stank attitude about the entire situation, she took further than it needed to go. I have never seen someone take so much pleasure in a disciplinary procedure than Sidekick. She really is an evil person. I always knew it, but to see it manifest like that is real scary.

I told Sidekick this week that she needs to learn to separate her personal feelings and issues from her professional life, when she got into it with another staff member and tried to begin disciplinary procedures. She was given the smackdown by our HR rep, who told her that this is the second time in 2 weeks that she has brought someone before Labor Relations and it makes her look really bad. She then tried to back talk some shit about how she just wanted to get his opinion on the situation. Blah, blah, blah. She is really crazy and I am now convinced that she was awarded the director's position because the powers that be want her to see her fail and leave. Sooner or later she will implode from all of the stress and hate she carries all the time.

On another note, it drives her even crazier that I am always calm and collected, making her get even crazier. Love it. I just have to keep it together until I get back from my vacation, when I will start looking for something else full force, instead of the half-assing I am doing now.

0 comments: