BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photos from Uruguay

Here are some of the pictures from my trip. Dirty made a video that I am trying to upload to You Tube, but F them, it is not working.

Another bunch of photos are on my Flickr account here. I am unable to post most of them so I picked the best ones.

View from the hotel room

Sunset on the farm


Ducks in a row. Notice how the color changes from bright white to grey. They always walked in that order.
Room Service at the hotel, Eating on the balcony.


Me on the beach. Dirty took this picture from the deck of the house we rented.

3 comments:

rage said...

Wonderful pictures Sloane! Thanks so much for sharing!

Mrstx said...

Wow that looks like an awesome trip! Very cute duckies btw!

I loved the pic of you and Dirty...its great to put a face with a blog :D

~Penny~ said...

Ha! Now everyone gets to see all your geekiness that I come to know and love ;)

Fab pictures....Mexico 10 days!