BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is It Too Early To Say I Love You?

I know it has only been 3 days since I started my new job, but I am in L-O-V-E! The staff here is awesome, I am third in command, the office that I am in has cathedral ceilings and a massive double pane window, and the second day I was here, the culinary students brought me homemade chocolate donuts as a welcome present. Um, awesome. I am convinced that this is God's way of rewarding my patience with staying with the old company and putting up with SK's bs for so long.

So glad you liked my invite. I designed and assembled it myself. I had them printed by one of Dirty's printing guys and bought the pocketfolds online. I think I may be changing the design and the colors a bit. That invite is a pain to put together, with the ribbon and different layers, and takes a lot of time, so I may just skip the ribbon and re-do the monogram. I think that this may turn into a nice little side business... Etsy here I come. lol.

Oh and we finally booked our Honeymoon. We are going to Curacao for 14 days. Getting married during hurricane season really limits your choices. So we are doing 7 days at the Kura Hulanda Lodge in an Ocean Front Suite, and 7 days at the Baoase Luxury Resort in an Ocean Front Suite. Is it bad to say that I am looking forward to the vacation more than the wedding?

P.S: The best part about my new job is that the CEO of this said to me that she doesn't expect me to work for the entire day, that she is realistic about employees needing to do personal stuff at work, and that company doesn't believe in blocking any computer activity. What? Hulu at work? Ok, if you insist.

5 comments:

This suzy said...

Wow! That sounds like one heck of a job!

Jadeny said...

love the honeymoon spot! We had the same hurricane issue when we got married. The honeymoon was the best part!

Lisa Johnson said...

Girl, I am SO GLAD you're finally getting some good karma coming your way after all the crap you had to go through! And you'd better take a TON of pictures on your honeymoon and post them so I can droll and be jealous and wish I were at an ocean front suite! :)

~Penny~ said...

All I have to say is that I am so happy for you! More than anything, just to be out of f@%$! I need to pick a honeymoon spot. But if you just booked yours then I can wait until the summer to do mimes.

Searching Sarah said...

Ok, so umm where do I sign up for this job? lol..