BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Back... Did You Miss Me?

Yup, I'm back and married!


We had a great day and those that are my FB friends have probably seen most of the pictures, but if not, send me an email and I will friend you. I am posting a few here, but will be taking them down shortly.


Uh-Oh...You snooze, you lose :)



I hyphenated my name on Facebook, so you KNOW its official now.


Curacao was awesome, but that is a post for another day, but I came home to no TV, Internet or phone service because of a tornado that hit. Like WTF? Jersey Shore withdrawls fa realz!

6 comments:

mommymeezer said...

Thanks for posting pictures...oh woman of mystery. I forget how I stumbled across your blog, but I love your wit so I keep folllowing. Congrats and you looked fabulous!

Nic said...

Oh wow, you look amazing.
And the bridesmaids look gorgeous too.

I'd love to see the other pics but I don't have your e-mail nor your facebook. Could you send me an e-mail to mythoughtsandi[at]gmail[dot]com?

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics on Facebook, all of them were lovely. You looked stunning, but of course.. it was your day!

I don't know how many episodes of Jersey Shore you missed, but damn were they good!! I want to hear your opinion on one part of it - but I won't mention it until you watch. :)

~Penny~ said...

You looked beautiful. You looked just like the Italian princess you are :-)

Miss you ma.

This Suzy said...

Congratulations!! You look fabulous and it seems like everyone had a wonderful time. Hope it continues that way for you! :)

http://nicoledog.blogspot.com/ said...

I found you from somewhere and love your blog! I guess I was snoozing so I missed the pics here and I don't know your e-mail to facebook ya... Sounds like you had a perfect day though!!