BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Blame Donnie, Jordan, Danny, Joey and Jonathan

I lost my I-Pod. Well, it was taken from me when I least expected it. I listen to it during the day when I have to drown out the whines and complaints of clients and staff. I have a bad habit of leaving it out in the open on my desk. I've been lectured on doing that by so many people, so I can only blame myself.


Friday, I was listening to some old school NKOTB songs (don't judge me!), and left it on my desk when I went to a meeting. Lo and behold, when I came back it was gone. I was more pissed that I had to ride the train without my sound barriers. I don't get emotional about losing my stuff like that. If someone is so hard up that they need to steal my I-Pod, they are welcome to it. I am grateful that I am able to buy another one and that my birthday is coming up, so that I may not need to buy one after all.


So my question is should I stick with the red color or go crazy with another one? Blue would match my phone, but yellow is nice and summery. Thoughts please!



P.S.: I promise I will lock this one up with my bag and listen to music from the computer from now on.

11 comments:

~Penny~ said...

I am just a selfish whore and I am thinking of throwing my ipod out the window just so I can get the new hot pink fabulaous version of the one I have.

I am in love with the goldish looking one. The blue one is fab too :)

Make sure you lock it up in the desk not just your bag because them crackies will steal that too.

Jatorade said...

I like the green, the yellow and the orangey! Actually i like them all...

Anonymous said...

Yellow is cool. I am personally a fan of black because I'm moody like that... so that is likely what I'd pick! lol

rage said...

I like them all. So hard to choose!

Mrstx said...

I would personally choose red, pink, or purple. But as far as the non 'girly' colors go, I love the blue!

EJ said...

PURPLEEEEEEEEEEE

or orange.

Unknown said...

Too funny we just had this discussion last night when the commercial came on... I want the blue one and my roommate wants the black one. Right now I have the old silver nano and it hides scratches pretty well (yes I beat mine up)

tara said...

I love the color red, but I have a pink IPOD. ( i have the now old small square nano).
Either way they are coolcolors.

Genevieve said...

sloane i am in the exact same dilemma, as I write this. Its traumatic. I think I'll go for one of the blues. Or the green. But I kind of like the orange.

Aw crap.

Anonymous said...

I'm going for the purple when my bday comes up next month :)

KBear said...

pink! or the green!

we only get in the black white or silver here. I wanted a pink or green, but the stores around here don't carry them:(