BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Heart My AeroGarden

Since it is V-D, i thought I would express my love for my AeroGarden, the greatest gift I have received in recent years. (Don't tell Dirty I said that.) I swear, that thing is magical. Currently I am growing lettuce in it, and let me tell you what a difference the taste and freshness is from bagged lettuce from the supermarket.

I have begun treating my AeroGarden, whom I have affectionately named Sevvie, (after Snape of course), as my child, and get excited on my commute home to see him, and how much he has grown. Recently, I did a major pruning, so there is not much left and he looks pretty naked. I am scared to leave him when I leave for my trip, because no one takes care of your kids better than you do.

Let me tell you, for someone who is a certified plant killer, this is foolproof. Love It.

2 comments:

Mrstx said...

I want an aero garden so bad...they had them 75% off at the Target by my house but now they are all gone!

Oh, is pruning just a code word for making a salad? I would love to grow my own lettuce. Hmmm. What do lettuce seeds look like?

Sloane said...

Pruning is code for salad. I cut too much off because I was trying to show off my mad aero garden skillz.

I don't know what the seeds look like, they are in the little pod.